Old 11-05-2003, 04:46 PM
Mike

Default Steep bank how to plant help please

In article , Mark
writes
Mike typed:

Err No, I also have to use this method on a bank but use an
elec-hover. I cable tie the dead man's handle switch On.

I shuddered when I read this bit :-((

I think you will find that new petrol Flymo now have a dead man's handle
switch.
So you will be doing the same in future, or disconnecting the B$*&£*Y
thing completely :-)

Don't have the petrol one now, that was at the last house where we had a
lot of grass and much of it on banks :-((

Postage Stamp lawn now. Put the kettle on, cut the grass, kettle just
boiled ready to make a cuppa :-))

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more