Old 11-05-2003, 07:57 PM
paghat

Default Help ID these plants?

In article ,
() wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/beecee/plants

I was a little surprised everyone immediately picked on you for being too
lazy to label even the obvious ones yourself with a minimum of
investigation. Many folks in this newsgroup are GREAT at identifying
plants by their pictures & are always very helpful about such things. But
you've got to show at least a LITTLE personal initiative, or else it's
difficult to even believe you care. You can expect eager help from folks
here when you're only trying to solve the identity of one or two things at
a time.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"