Old 11-05-2003, 08:08 PM
Roger

Default Queeen Elizabeth Roses

Three years ago I planted, what was called a QE climber. As I recall
it didn't bloom until early summer the first year, last year and this
year, it bloomed in late April (Central US). Note: It does not look
like a QE (too orange) and neiter is it a climber, in a typical sense.

What color should a rose be?. . .rose of course.
On Sat, 10 May 2003 18:27:52 GMT, "Gregg Alemy"
wrote:

Hello all

I have planted 2 queen elizabeth rose bushes this year and they have not
even bloomed yet, no buds i can see and also i planted 2 other bushes and
they are blooming, are queen elizabeths just a pain in the butt?