Old 11-05-2003, 09:21 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Magnetic drive Pondmaster pump

Let us know! 1/16 does not sound like much. I wonder if it will find the
low spots?

Jim
Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"John Rutz" wrote in message

Phyllis and Jim Hurley wrote:
Hi John,

I still wait to see how you clean your bog! Our berm-barrels and veggie
filters really do collect a lot of gunk/muck. Maybe yours will be
nutrientized...or just make a richer bog.

Jim

-- well i kinda sorta figured it out, the amount collected in my barrels
last summmer spread over the whole bog should build up at the rate of
1/16 inch therabouts per year hopefully that will be used by the
plants but we will see what rrealy happens at the end of this summer ;-)

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com