Old 12-05-2003, 12:45 AM
Nedra

Default Salt at Home Depot or Lowes?

Both Home Depot and Lowe's carries the solar salt...in
a big blue plastic bag. About $4.00 for a huge bag.
Nedra

wrote in message
100% solar salt, the crystals used in water softeners. no additives.

"Bob" wrote:

I know it's been mentioned here in the past but for the life of me I

can't
recall the answer that was posted...What salt does either Home Depot or
Lowes carry that I can use in my pond? My last salt purchase was from

the
local pond store and it was quite expensive for "just a bag of salt!"
Thanks!

Bob
Long Island, NY

---