Old 12-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Paulo

Default Dendrobium

It is a dendrobium "spring dream" apollon. I live in Toronto....

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
You don't give enough information, Paulo. Where do you live? What kind of
den is it? If new shoots are coming, there's little chance that the plant

is
dying. Some kinds readily produce keikis. I wait until they have roots
before potting them separately.

"Paulo" wrote in message
I need some advice with my dendrobium.After all teh flower fell, little
"branchs" start to grow....now they have leaves, i mena in the same
branchs....are they keikis? Should i wait until get roots? I read it is
happen when the plant is going to die.....myabe it is getting too much

water
and need to rest?

Any advcie is gonna be welcome

Thx