Old 12-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Wishy13764

Default crape myrtle

I'm in Connecticut and would love to try and grow a Crape Myrtle here. Can
anyone suggest a dealer or nursery where I may order one?

I live in NYC and have it since 1989 and still going strong. Pratically ignore
it and let nature water it and each July comes in gorgeous color and also has
terrific Fall color. Do not buy any from a Gainsville, Florida nursery. They
all died on me, but they were the dwarf type. Try Spring Hills nursery...there
aare so many that offer them these days. Do a Google search for more info.