Old 12-05-2003, 04:08 AM
lms

Default A veritable riot of color

In article ,
says...

On 08 May 2003 19:06:08 GMT,
(Zphysics1) wrote:

I think it is Love and Peace.

/z.

It's actually Desert Peace.

That's how it was labeled and it certainly matches photos of Desert
Peace as well.

Love and Peace *does* resemble it though.

Desert Peace, hahaha, The george bush the first Rose. Imagine my surprise when
I saw this one in the jackson and p catalog before The Dust had even settled
over irag the first time. I think this was pretty much simultaneous with the
creation of World Peace but in any case you could get them as a package deal.
I don't doubt it's a pretty rose, I just can't support the Pick-A-Participle
Rocky VIII approach to hawking roses. The original Peace and Chicago Peace
demonstrate over the season every conceivable color any of the wannabe
sound-alike name ripoffs can do and neither of the *2 originals have any of the
impurity issues their half-sisters have to tell their friends about.

i.e., Peace or its true clone Chicago Peace have never been improved upon,
and all of these rose brothers should try getting another NAME!
The name Peace is taken and shouldn't be muddled or besmirched. Clones may
use the name, Hybrids may not. It is written.

Love and Peace, makes me think about cemeteries. Ain't Gonna Happen Peace.