Old 12-05-2003, 04:32 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Black Koi ?

They are not rare nor expensive. Actually they are less expensive because
they are not as desirable since they don't show very well in ponds. I have
a gorgeous butterfly Koi that I picked up for change, even though it has
become one of my favorites.

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"P Davidson" wrote in message
.com...
My wife read some article that black Koi are supposed to be good luck.
After a visit to local shops, I was told that they are also very uncommon.
I suppose that translates to rare and expensive.
Are black Koi hard to find and where could I look if my local shops don't
have one?
Paul D