Old 12-05-2003, 10:32 AM
Julie

Default New Fish Problems

Hi,

We have a new pond which has been filled up for a couple of months now. We
have some plants in it and use Extract of Barley Straw to control the algae.
We also have a pump/fountain, but no filter. It is beginning to clear
nicely.

On Friday of last week we bought two goldfish - the first to take a dip in
our pond! Unfortunately, we haven't seen them since! Well, we can see a
head poking out from under a rock occasionally - right at the bottom of the
pond. Is this normal behaviour?

I am worried because three days have passed since they were put in the pond
and they haven't eaten a thing since!

Any advice would be great!

Julie
UK