Old 12-05-2003, 12:44 PM
Frank Logullo

Default Any worthwhile cordless hedge trimmers?

"psurfer" wrote in message
om...
I'd like to get a battery-powered hedge trimmer with at least Some
cutting power. Any reco's, or links to the most likely forums for
this?

I also read
one mention from back in 2002, of a Homelite 18v unit (? that came
with 2 batteries And a string trimmer, all for $99 at Home Depot) that
seems to be no longer available anywhere, and not a word about it on
the web, either.

I've got this unit and it is adequate for minor trimming and getting to the
extremes of my lot. For big time trimming I need to get out my Hedge Hog
with a cord. I would not rely on anything with batteries for heavy duty
work.
Frank