Old 13-05-2003, 12:20 AM
Michael Lee

Default Electric Lawn Mowers

Oh come ON! If you get the correct extension cord, IE: 12 or 14 guage for
100' (go by the spects in the owner's manual), then the mower will have
enough power. If you use a lighter guage cord, then the mower will overheat
and could quit working. I have a B&D electric and it works fine with plenty
of power.

The issue I see with a battery operated one, is when you have to replace the
batteries in a couple of years, you might as well replace the whole mower,
them things ain't cheap.
On the other hand, managing a cord can be a pain...

Shalom! Michael Lee

"Die Spammer !!!" wrote in message
no, not at all. never heard of battery operating lawn mowers.

solex wrote:

Are you familiar with rechargeable lawnmowers?

how can dragging an electrical extension cord behind a lawn mower be

simple? the
more cord you have, less power the motor gets and less power to cut

taller
grass.

thats simple .