Old 13-05-2003, 01:32 AM
Lee Brouillet

Default tadpoles and organic lettuce part 2

"They had this unbalanced look in their beady eyes and they were
organized..."

Growing up, we had a family friend with a farm that us City Kids used to get
sent to for a few weeks in the summer to give our folks a break. I can
remember trying to sneak in late one night, and the darn Sentry Geese
actually tree'd me! I was hanging off a lower limb of an oak tree like a
sloth, with those darn geese jumping up and nippin' at me when the porch
lights came on! BUSTED!

Lee

"K30a" wrote in message

Duck pond report ~~~
well, we wanted to feed the baby Canada geese but their parents had moved

them
to the river's edge instead of the duck pond.
We think we discovered why. We got out, two teenage girls and moi and were
mobbed by very
aggressive farm geese who also live at the duck pond.
They actually chased the girls' back into the van.
They had this unbalanced look in their beady eyes and they were

organized...

k30a