Old 13-05-2003, 01:32 AM
jammer

Default tadpoles and organic lettuce part 2

On 12 May 2003 10:45:29 -0500, "Lee Brouillet"
wrote:

Growing up, we had a family friend with a farm that us City Kids used to get
sent to for a few weeks in the summer to give our folks a break. I can
remember trying to sneak in late one night, and the darn Sentry Geese
actually tree'd me! I was hanging off a lower limb of an oak tree like a
sloth, with those darn geese jumping up and nippin' at me when the porch
lights came on! BUSTED!

I was born a city dweller. I was relocated to the country in Oklahoma.
I was strolling down this marvelous road with a tree arbor above. The
breeze was blowing and all was right with the world. Then out of no
where these huge birds were chasing me on foot! I noticed they were
geese and we had geese in California, so i stopped. They didn't, I ran
like heck most of the way home. They weren't too friendly.