Old 13-05-2003, 02:44 AM
Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A.

Default Leyland Cypress

Charlie wrote:

Please don't grow them anywhere near your neighbours property if you don't
intend to keep them pruned! The ones in our garden are a good 20' and we're
struggling to even start cutting them back to 7'. They cause so many
arguments here in the UK between neighbours that the government is bring in
a law that you MUST keep them trimmed to a certain height - thank goodness!
My grandparents neighbours have some growing next to the boundary fence and
as a result, by grandparents get NO sun ALL DAY in a south facing garden.

Plant in groups of five. Leave center tree unpruned.