Old 13-05-2003, 01:20 PM
Andrew G

Default Yellowing Azaleas

"China" wrote in message
. ..

You said - " I have some Azaleas that are starting to yellow a little."
This is a classic symptom of a plant about to make new growth, (ie - not

problem), possibly because of the recent rain. It is also that time of the
year when Azalias start to 'grow and shed' for their pre-winter

flowering.
Sit back and observe! And maybe another feed in a month or two, this is my
experience.

Ahhh, ok, thanks for this
Could explain why they are ALL doing it, and why they did it last year,
then came back without help. I was just hoping I could stop it this time :-)
Oh, and probably why the ones at work seem to be doing it too.
Hey, you aren't that far away, I'm in Forster :-)
Hope you are getting the rain out your way, and more.
Actually, hope many of you are getting some of this current, and "next few
days" rain

--
Remove "not" from start of email address to reply

China
Wingham
NSW