Old 13-05-2003, 03:08 PM
StormCrow

Default Horse Chestnut Seedlings

On Sun, 11 May 2003 11:53:43 +0100, Mike
wrote:

Get in touch with the Tree Preservation Officer in your local council, I
feel sure they will tell you what to do with them. I found our TPO very
helpful over the matter of trees on our Sports Ground we are
resurrecting and what made me think of your TPO was the fact that she
made a TPO on a Huge Horse Chestnut in one corner.

Most of our trees are coming out except a few pines and a few others. It
had crossed my mind to have one of the Oaks from you and plant it on
opening day!!! Will give it further thought when I consulted the rest of
the committee.

Mike

Thanks everyone for the info at least I have a few options of what I
can do with them once they become too big for my small garden.

Mike if you want some of these oak seedlings ( they are very small at
the moment 2") you are very welcome to them all I need to do is to
figure out the safest way of posting them, anyone got any sugestions?

Thanks