Old 13-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Theo van Daele

Default Just bought a wounded Koi

Used to get raving mad when I read stories like yours, but fortunately
learned (slowly) to see the good side of it :-)

Just can't understand people who do those things, never will I suppose.

Several thousands, yeah, I can relate to that. Had a cat once that
(without us knowing) had cat's desease before we got her ...

She lived happily for 5 years, and yes, we paid big bucks for her pet bills
as well...

Worth every penny though !

http://tvd.telenet.be/cats.htm for a pic.

Page is a bit out of date, one more cat died (Brutus), but 2 new ones
arrived. They *love* the pond, yet never seem to try to catch the fish.

Spoiled pooch, I bet LOL :-)

Theo

"Lee Brouillet" schreef in bericht
Katie was about 3-4 weeks old when some a**hole went driving through rush
hour traffic, throwing puppies out the driver's side window INTO on-coming
traffic. She was the only survivor, and suffered radial nerve paralysis

from
getting hit by a car. Her lower jaw is also about an inch smaller than her
upper jaw, due to damage from getting hit and/or tossed. We spent several
thousand $$ trying to save her leg because she touched us so much, but in
the end had to have her left front leg amputated for her own sake. She's 9
years old now, and a very pampered and spoiled pooch!

Your fish sounds like she'll be OK. With a nub, the fin will grow back; it
may be stunted, but she'll adjust.

Lee