Old 13-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Drakanthus

Default japanese knot weed

Ensure you dispose of the cuttings properly, contact your Council for
advise. The slightest bit containing a node will root again. Never dump

it.
Bob

I noticed a large mature clump (approx 12 feet by 6 feet) growing on a grass
verge in the middle of the Derbyshire countryside last week. Made me wonder
how it got there. I suppose Japanese knot weed will eventually take over
much more of the countryside unless steps are taken to eradicate it.
--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)