Old 13-05-2003, 07:20 PM
D. Wain Garrison

Default Last call for partyers at Redland, FL

Haven't missed one since the organization got started.
There are usually some bargains and always some rare plants.
--
D. Wain Garrison
If you can read you can learn anything, for
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
The Redland Orchid Festival in Homestead FL runs this coming Friday

through
Sunday, May 16-18. Frank and I will be down there (staying in Key

Largo)
Thursday and Friday nights, leaving Saturday. Picture it - 50 plus

vendors
from everywhere, and me with my wish list! Huzzah!

Anyone going?

Diana