Old 13-05-2003, 08:44 PM
The Guy

Default Help re. Citrus tree planting

In article ,
Scott McCall wrote:

On Mon, 12 May 2003 02:40:24 GMT, wrote:

Excellent help on the acid fertilizer. Thank you both.

Miracid by Miracle Grow is an excellent feed for acid-loving plants.
* * * * *
Karen C.
Southern CT / USDA Zone 6
Spammers be damned! I can't be emailed from this account...

"Gardeners know all the best dirt!"

Is FULL SUN good? Should we emphasize sun in placement?
Is partial shade a bad idea? Thanks for any further advice.

Scott

Absolutely! Citrus needs all the sun it can get. I have
6 citrus trees most over 12 yrs old. I fertilize them monthly
in Jan., Feb, and Mar. per my citrus book.

Zone 10 - S. Cal
--
Steve O The best defense is an effective offense. Sun Tzu ca. 525 BC