Old 13-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default japanese knot weed

"Drakanthus" wrote in message
Ensure you dispose of the cuttings properly, contact your Council for
advise. The slightest bit containing a node will root again. Never dump

it.
Bob

I noticed a large mature clump (approx 12 feet by 6 feet) growing on a

grass
verge in the middle of the Derbyshire countryside last week. Made me

wonder
how it got there. I suppose Japanese knot weed will eventually take over
much more of the countryside unless steps are taken to eradicate it.
--

Some years ago I noticed a small clump by the road just on the Middlesex
side of Chertsey Bridge. It now extends along that whole section of road and

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.