Old 13-05-2003, 11:44 PM
Dworkin

Default Snakes!

I tried the baited trap - Now my bait is happily swimming with the intended
victims. They got out! Thats OK - 'cept still got the snake! It was light
gray with black patterns - a pointed tail and a BIG hinged jaw anybody
know 'em?

It was hard to put those guys in the trap, I'm glad they are getting out -
its not empty yet, so I'm still tryin'.

Larry

"K30a" wrote in message
Snakes can climb and get in outlandish places
you would not expect.
We've had a rec.ponder who put
a minnow trap in her pond to catch a
snake. You'll have to bait it with goldfish
(not for the soft-hearted) and leave the
upper half out of the water so the snake
can breathe. Then take the trap to some
nice field/swamp/wetland and let the snake go.
There are some water snakes who are
poisonous so spend some time looking around
the web for snakes of your area.

k30a