Old 14-05-2003, 12:20 AM
Sue Alexandre

Default New Skimmer Help

I just installed one in my pond, too, about 3 weeks ago. Are you sure the
skimmer is level in the hole? I would think if it's tilting back slightly
you might have a hard time getting enough water in fast enough to keep up
with the pump. Or is the water level in the pond high enough? I found
both those factors made a difference when running mine, and a little "fine
tuning" got it working beautifully.
Sue

"Robin" wrote in message
Good morning everyone,
I have done some studying over the winter and decided that I needed to
make a skimmer for my small pond. I made one following some directions
that I found, everything is working great except for one thing. I can't
keep water in my skimmer, it seems like my pump is pulling out water
faster than what it is coming in. Any ideas on what I can do or need to
do to keep the right amount of water in my skimmer.
Thanks for any ideas.
Robin