Old 14-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Andy & Lucinda

Default How do you clean your mower deck?

That was my post last week. I pretty much have to take the deck off
every other week or so and scrape it out, too. Haven't made it up to
the farm yet to swipe some slip plate from grandpa's shop. Still like
the idea of the hose fittings, but apparently, no one has ever bought
one!

Andy

Does anyone out there have one of the newer MTD Troy-Bilts with the new

"flush-out-yer-deck" garden hose fittings on the mower deck? Interested
in how well it works and if you'd be willing to communicate some details
about it. Sounds like a good idea that I could reverse-engineer to my
garden tractor.

--
***remove "spambomb" from address to reply...***