Old 14-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Barbara Harrison

Default pond pics

Hi everyone

We havent got round to building our bigger pond yet, but we have smartened
up the one we have. Its only an old corner bath, about 90 uk gallons(around
110 us gallons) and its too shallow and shady for pond lillies, but I think
we have done pretty well with what we have. What do you think (link below)
We expect there to more greenery and colour in a few weeks.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/harrisonbolton/pond.html

By the way can I say thank you to Jerri and all the people who post on this
group, its very friendly asnd people write in plain English, not obscure
computor jargon and slang. I sdont post very often but I enjoy reading it.
love Barbara