Old 14-05-2003, 08:44 PM
jo

Default Repelling skeeters

"JNJ" wrote in message
I received some interesting skeeter repellant solutions from a friend and
thought I'd pass them along. If nothing else, they should make for some

fun
discussion.

James

My skeeters are rolling on the floor flaunting their proboscises!

DEET is the only thing that seems to work over a long period of time. I've
had some success with Repel. It's a lemon-eucalyptus product, effective for
2 to 4 hours at a time, this is long enough for an evening walk or a couple
hours in the garden.

It was interesting to note what Dennis Avery (agricultural and pesticide
expert) thought about all these natural repellents.
http://www.cgfi.com/materials/articl...2/aug_8_02.htm
Jo