Old 14-05-2003, 11:08 PM
LeighMo

Default something to read about

Excerpt of Benn's news:

"The Circuit Court of Colbert County, Alabama issued a "Special Writ
of Execution" in furtherance of my $50,000 judgment against Novak. In
this Writ the Court directed Tucows, Inc. (the domain registrar for
petswarehouse.com) to turn over custody and control of the domain the
Colbert County Sheriff for levy and sale. The Writ also directed the
USPTO to do the same with the trademark "Pets Warehouse."

Novak filed an "Emergency Motion for Stay" with the Alabama Court of
Civil Appeals to Stay issuance of the Writ. As best I can tell Novak's
Motion with the Court of Civil Appeals was filed yesterday. The Court
of Civil Appeals DENIED Novak's stay request."

Does that mean what I think it means? Bob's going to lose his domain name and
his trademark??

Or will he just buy it back at auction?

Leigh