Old 15-05-2003, 02:44 AM
groggey

Default controlling weeds and crabgrass on new seed

does this kill existing weeds?
wrote in message
"groggey" wrote:
I currently live in NH and I am re-seeding my lawn. I seeded last year
and the crab grass won. I lost everything. So this year I am
re-seeding and have applied the Scotts lawn pro starter fert with
crab-grass control. But it seems like it isn't working as the crab

grass
is coming up already and my seed is not germinating. Is there any other
way to control this? And get that nice lush golf course lawn

Tim

Tupersan is the only herbicide I'm aware of that allows you to seed, it's
not real effective either.

Are you sure it's crabgrass?

--
GO# 40