Old 15-05-2003, 04:44 AM
Shiva

Default Repeat Blooming Scented Yellow Rose?

On 13 May 2003 14:50:05 GMT, Daniel Hanna
wrote:

In lms wrote:
There's another best yellow if you can believe it--Elina or Peau Deuce
as it's sometimes called. Light Yellow. Very full stout bush,
extremely vigorous. Outstanding. Hardiness not an issue here. On a
given day, if I had to pick one yellow rose, it might be that one.

I grow Elina. Nice strong bush, with very large flowers of moderate
fragrance. Good for cutting but nice on the bush too. No black spot to
speak of, but mildew can get to it sometimes.

Someone told me Elina has fragrance, but mine did not. Lovely rose,
smells like rock. I gave it away.