Old 15-05-2003, 03:32 PM
Theo Asir

Default need help with planting my first rose bush

Help! not blue girl again.
People get one bloom from this rose
and they get all weepy. Unless
a rose produces arms full of roses
for me it has no place here.

Grin!!

Back on topic Minnesota is almost
definitely in Z4 or colder. And this rose
is not known for cold tolerance.
So don't get too attached, its not gonna
be around next year. You can grow it as an annual.
Sorry about the brutal language.

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

"Susan Witthuhn" wrote in message
this is my first time here. i bought my first rose bush and need some
suggestions on how to plant it . i live in minnesota don't know which
zone that is,
i have a blue girl rose, it has a rose on it , a really beautiful one
that is so fragrant, and a new bud. i'm just in love with this plant
and i don't want to kill it. so if anyone could tell me what i should
do i would really appreciate it, i know i should have done more
research before buying one but i saw it and i just had to have it!
and if anyone could suggest any web sites on roses that would be great,
thanks !

susan