Old 15-05-2003, 07:56 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Use Salt to Determine Volume

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
BV, go to Roark's site:
http://www.click2roark.com

Register (if you're not already) - it's safe (no spam or nothin'). Scroll
down the left side of the screen and you'll find the calculator (and a

bunch
of others he has). Basically, you take a salt reading in your pond and

make
note of it. Then you add a *known weight* of salt, be it 10 lbs. or
whatever, then wait a day and take another reading. You plug in the info,
and the calculator tells you the gallonage.

snip

How much salt can you add safely? I don't want to kill my plants, and I
don't want to ruin the water for fish (which I'd like to add soon).

BV.