Old 15-05-2003, 11:08 PM
dave weil

Default And speaking of Graham Thomas, the rose, not the man...

On Thu, 15 May 2003 16:33:49 -0400 (EDT), "Shiva"
wrote:

dave weil wrote:

Has anyone ever noticed some pink on GT's blooms?

Sort of like this:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ddweil2/GTPink.jpg
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ddweil2/GTPink1.jpg

Well thanks, Dave. Now I have to wonder if I made the right choice by
passing over Graham for Golden Celebration. Gorgeous. It is the
pink/yellow blends that really grab me. You would love Gold Medal, by the
way. Fragrant, too.

Well, keep in mind that this is at the end of the bloom cycle. I'm
guessing that you only have a couple of days with the pinkness before
the bloom shatters. It's bright yellow the rest of the time...

So, you shouldn't second-guess yourself...

Also, it's weird, but this season, GT doesn't seem to have as much of
a scent as last year...it's very subtle.