Old 16-05-2003, 12:32 AM
CDP

Default Strange tubular formations in my pond

Can anyone explain what's happening in my pond?
I have some clear 1/4" diameter tubes strung between my underwater plants. Some are 4 feet long and others are wraped around my yellow flag roots. They are clear with black specks interspersed along them (eggs perhaps?). I have Goldfish, Comets, And Koi in the pond, along with tadpoles and frogs. Which made this string of eggs?

On another note, my fish spawned last year producing brown fish with no gold coloring. There are 4 of them like this and very hard to see in the pond. They are about 3" now and still no color. What's up with that?

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me.

Carl