Old 16-05-2003, 12:44 AM
Treedude and Breezy

Default A foot or so each day....

Thanks so much for the reply.

What do you mean by "try pegging it'?
I dont really have a place for it to climb/ramble....just room for it to
go up

It is up against a small wooden slatted fence,but I think it would be
nearly impossible to bend the canes for it to run along it (If thats
what you are talking about).
Will it continue growing straight up?

And moving it isnt really an option.It loves it where it's at.I love the
foliage and it's uniqueness of fast growth (to me).

Can you imagine after I fertilize it.......(who needs Miracle
Grow...lol)

Anything else I should know about Rambling roses? Most of mine are HT.
And I'm like a spounge that soaks up Rose info......

Thanks again!
Breezy
zone-9 West Central Florida