Old 16-05-2003, 03:08 AM
*muffin*

Default Use Salt to Determine Volume

OK, I also add the question,, HOW much salt can you safely add?? 5 lbs 10
lbs? how long do you have to wait till you see a difference in salt level??
meaning,,,,,,, if after you add 5 lbs,, still NOT .01%,, how long before you
add another 5 lbs??? & then again....
(my pond is a VERY weird shape & different levels,, I figure at least 2500,
but won't be surprised its 3500,, hubby tells me its 4 ft deep......... I
doubt it ) LOng story, why we never got the true depth measurement,,,,,,,,
he kept digging,,, mucky yucky goop to try to stand in,,,, in-between... &
just put liner in,,,,,,,, cut excess off,, etc etc )

How much salt can you add safely? I don't want to kill my plants, and I
don't want to ruin the water for fish (which I'd like to add soon).

BV.

Buy a salt level test kit (cheap $6.) You'll need this to
find when you reach .01 which is what you want with plants.
--
Bonnie