Old 16-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Paboo

Default BAMBOO

Two types of bamboo, clumping and creeping.

I've got some creeping type in my side yard that I've been slowly
getting rid of. Big pain in the butt.

The creeping bamboo shoots a nice long straight creeping roots
horizontally under the soil. New sprouts will popup from the top of
these root and grow into new bamboo stalks.

These stalks are pretty easy to pull out of the ground, but the problem
is they snap off at the root. What you have to do is get a shovel and
dig that creeping root out as well, otherwise they the stalks will just
keep coming back. Root comes out pretty easy once you remove the soil.

Paboo

bizzydawg wrote:

HOW DO I GET RID OF BAMBO....