Old 16-05-2003, 04:44 AM
~ jan

Default Snakes!

Ever since I read that I've been out looking for some aggressive garter
snakes, sounds like a less painful way than dieting. ;o) ~ jan

On 12 May 2003 10:37:24 -0500, "Lee Brouillet" wrote:

"scare you near skinny" ! ROFL: I LIKE that! A new expletive replacement
(I've been trying to clean my vocabulary up G )

Lee

"N. Zitney" wrote in message
.. .
And don't think garters are docile. In May & October, their usual
breeding times, they can get downright aggressive, and will bite, not
poisonous but it will scare you near skinny.
Nanzi
"John Rutz" wrote in message

Phyllis and Jim Hurley wrote:
Sadly, I think garter snakes don't hunt at night.

the only problem with garter snakes in the pond iss they do eat the
smaller slower fish otherwise they are harmless to humans
but of course before you deal with one be sure it is a garter,

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

before you criticise someone
walk a mile in thier shoes