Old 16-05-2003, 05:56 AM
Go Fig

Default UV clarifiers no 2

In article ,
Go Fig wrote:

In article ,
John Rutz wrote:

Ok so i should be able to get this from the catalog website but they
dont seem to address this or Im missing it

how oftern should the pond volume go thru the UV? or how many gph
should the thing be capable of based on my pond being 8000+ gallons?

You will be fine with the 30 watt Pro Clear unit. It is rated at 7k,
but you will be fine. But if you have direct sun and phosphate rich
water I might suggest ganging 2 of them together. They are designed for
this.

It can handle 300/gal/hr.

opps 3000/gal/hr.

jay
Thu, May 15, 2003

But I would suggest putting in 2 tees with a
valve between them to force divert water through the UV.

If you like these unit's, just E-MAIL me I'll happily sell you them at
my cost +shipping... not looking for profit here ever...just post the
results here.

jay
Thu, May 15, 2003

the ones I have found that can take my pumps are in the 5000-8000 dollar
range OMG

--

Legend insists that as he finished his abject...
Galileo muttered under his breath: "Nevertheless, it does move."