Old 16-05-2003, 08:08 AM
Aileen Howard

Default Cats moved out & the birds came back

Our poor cat is now 'physically challenged' as he had one leg amputated a
year ago to remove a tumour. He is coping wonderfully and seems very happy,
but of course he can't jump fences and it has slowed him down. I must say
we see many more birds in the garden, as they obviously realise they are
pretty safe now he is a voyeur.

Regards, Aileen

PS I love cats *and* birds

"Charlie" wrote in message
See, you say that, but in my garden I have a huge amount of bird life
(including many baby's) and I have a cat who catches them regularly. Go
figure.

Charlie.

"eddy" wrote in message
My neighbour recently moved with their 2 cats.

with the cats ...
Bird population had fallen right off, very quiet .
Nothing.
then they moved...
within a week word got round and suddenly its busy with all types of
birds.

---