Old 16-05-2003, 10:20 AM
Jayne

Default Cats moved out & the birds came back

I have 2 cats & my neighbours have 3. My garden is full of birds all day &
don't get murdered. My neighbour keeps turtle doves, ducks & chickens too.
Some of these birds are wiley - like the Road Runner! Peep! Peep!

;-)
Jayne

"H" wrote in message
My mothers cat is now blind, but still loves to stalk the birds in the

back
garden. She hasn't a hope of catching them tho. However, some birds seem

recognise the fact that they are safe from her and its quite funny to

watch
her crouched down in full view on the grass trying to stalk the birds, by
hearing, that are feeding on the ground a few meters away from her. They
keep an eye on her but until she comes real close, some are not bothered.

- h