Old 16-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Druss

Default Cats moved out & the birds came back

"eddy" wrote in message
My neighbour recently moved with their 2 cats.

with the cats ...
Bird population had fallen right off, very quiet .
Nothing.
then they moved...
within a week word got round and suddenly its busy with all types of
birds.

Yea it's funny, my garden is very well supplied with both birds and cats,
and my neighbours, both, have ample supplies of cats. Yes we get the
occasional casualty, but since I see dozens of dead animals on the way to
work everyday I figure overall I am making a positive contribution to the
number of birds and small mammals in the world.
Duncan