Old 16-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Rod

Default Anyone had trouble with Marshalls?

"Alan Gould" wrote in
We have only ever had excellent service from Marshall's in terms of
plant or seed quality, delivery, backup etc., but I have felt for some
time that they may have been over-reaching themselves in an attempt to
expand and modernise their business.

Yes they are a bit more difficult to get through to these days but seeds. seed potatoes etc have always been good. I do
have reservations about their fruit though, especially bare rooted stuff like raspberries - I think they need to look at
their facilities and procedures for handling these. I've had a few things I should've complained about but didn't for
various reasons.

Rod