Old 16-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Junk McBunk

Default Sycamore Trees

mks5959 wrote in message ...
I have a rather large sycamore tree in my back yard. The neighbor next
to me has complained because he says the tree has dust mites. The tree
does hang over into his yard. We have a wood privacy fence between the
properties. I have contacted someone to come trim the tree, I don't
want to lose the shape of the tree that's why I agreed to have it
trimed. But now he wants me to do something about these dust mites.
His suggestion was to cut down the tree. Which I won't do. What can I
do to please him and get rid of these dust mites. He claims he gets
bit all the time. Thanks. Mary

Could it be that he is allergic to sycamores?
A friend of mine says the "balls" it produces causes their problems.
(Seems more likely than mites.)