Old 17-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Jerrispond

Default I could use some advice on pond plants

My plants seem to live, but thriving they are not. I'm in Arizona,full sun
(lot-a-sun) the water parameters are all 0 with the exceptionof the ph 8.6
(might be the problemIs it the ph? A lack of nutrients? I have a couple of
large filters sono ammonia or nitirite. Salt

I have no idea about the salt content.....but your ph is fine....I would
fertilize, but especially add a few tablespoons per 1000 gallons of potash....
The numbers on the bag are 0-0-60....It did wonders for my plants. Jerri