Old 17-05-2003, 02:08 AM
~ jan

Default tadpoles and organic lettuce part 2

DH thinks full strength herbicide/pesticide lettuce
would be fine but I told him we are talking to people
who feed their fish shrimp and sliced oranges! They
will understand organic lettuce.

Phuee, as Olive Oil was known to say, not sure how it's suppose to be
spelled, but phooee on organic, I agree with DH, organic is just a bunch of
hype, in my Master Gardener opinion. It's all chemicals and in actuality
some organic farmers use more organic chems to get the same affect as
man-made chems. If one really wants pesticide free one has to grow their
own. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~