Old 17-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Cliff

Default Ants

It must be a terrible responsibility to be an expert on every subject.
"animaux" wrote in message
Typical field ants? Are they big, red, black, small, and/or do they bite,

swarm
out of the nest, docile???

On Thu, 08 May 2003 14:43:30 GMT, "Vanis" wrote:

They look like typical field ants. But then again, I'm not an expert. If

you
can provide your mailing address, I can send you a sample.

"animaux" wrote in message
.. .
Well, since there are more ants on the planet than any of the other

species,
combined, which ones are you talking about?

On Wed, 07 May 2003 18:26:06 GMT, "Vanis" wrote:

Hi,

I've read that they're not harmful to a garden, but they tend aphids.
They've invaded one of my 4x4 boxes (contains zucchini, strawberry,

pepper,
swish chard plants). Any ideas on how I can get rid of them without

harming
my plants?

Thanks,