Old 17-05-2003, 03:20 AM
John Rutz

Default UV clarifiers no 2

RichToyBox wrote:
John,

For your size pond the recommended would be 80 watt, which is 2 - 40 watt
units in manufactured series. It has a recommended flow rate of about 20
gpm max for the dwell time/exposure to work. The cost of two 40 watt units
is less than he price of one 80 watt unit. I would try one and if it worked
save the cost of the second. If not, then add a second.

--

thanks Rich
Im gonna have to learn to read again

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com