Old 17-05-2003, 04:32 AM
~ jan

Default What's going on here? (long)

John wrote to PlainBill:

-- Look for Jan Jordans posts and check out her filter its a good one

Hi Bill, Don't know if my filter is easier or harder to build than
skippy's, but I bet it's easier to maintain as it's horizontal flow in
chambers. At my website, if you click on *My filter* you will see a diagram
of how we added a bottom drain & skimmer without going thru the liner, you
also see the top of the chambered filter and the story about it, not to
mention how to start the syphon.

Under the Demon Pond filter you will see a diagram with the parts on how to
make the chambered filter and where parts were purchased. Keep us
informed, we're always excited when someone "inherits" a pond and how they
make out. Our main goal here is to hook... ah help you, so you don't fill
them in. Ya see, we have a saying around he "Cue up Theme from Star Trek
Next Generation" **We are _Porg_! Resistence is futile, you will be
pond-elated.** ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~