Old 25-01-2003, 06:53 PM
paghat

Default How to search archives?

In article , " Rudy"
wrote:

Is it possible to search the list archives?

Go to www.groups.google.com, & from there click to the advanced search, &
you will have many options to search rec.gardens archive.

Want to include my own pictures and notes on my plants, trees, shrubs.

You cannot include illustrations in non-binary newsgroups, but you can set
up your own webpage & provide links to illustration files, or you can go
to a binary newsgroup though they're not as popular (& very unpopular in
much of Europe where they pay to download those files by the minute).

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"